Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

I really loved the concept and story :)

Rock Paper Scissor Wizard Rock Paper Scissor Wizard

I think the running animation of the scissors is my favorite part of the game :P

Wowlex responds:

Thanks! Yeah I was happy with the scissors' animation. Great job on your submission too.

The Depths The Depths

Nice Art And Animations, I found the game too hard though and couldn't get past the first wave.

Eafu responds:

Thanks, man! We've adjusted the difficulty, so hopefully you'll find it a little easier now!

Super Frisco Frenzy Super Frisco Frenzy

Haha yeah loved how everything was emphasized was fun and funny. Would of liked more features and things to do but pretty good (:

Wiesi responds:

Yeah, I would have added more stuff, but I wanted to meet the Stencyl jam deadline.. However, thanks for the great score!

Bee-Spree Bee-Spree

Haha yess bees are the best, though I thought the movement could of been a bit better.

Pan Man Pan Man

This is my type of game.

Siege Knight Siege Knight

Yaya its finally released. I love seeing a game through its development! It came out lovely gratz but odd sponsor :P

Tyler responds:

thanks man!

Zombie Resurrection Zombie Resurrection

Nice game, good concept but i think you should of introduced some better mechanics earlier and maybe a even faster increase in speed. Nice art by luis also (:

Slime's Cake Quest Slime's Cake Quest

This game is bloody amazing unique and very awesome, great job tyler on the art and the other devs.

MintPaw responds:

Thanks.

Angry Bees Angry Bees

thanks guys for the reviews we are assessing the bugs and attempting to fix them (: